SVANidhi Yojana Online application 2021 |Street vendor self-reliance fund|Swanidhi Yojana full information with latest updates and process in 2021 | Svanidhi Yojana 2021
SVANidhi YOJANA 2021
To an introduction to this article, it’s purely based on SVANidhi YOJANA 2021. On 1 June 2020, the Prime Minister of the country, Narendra Modi ji proposed to launch this scheme in a cabinet meeting and with a hope that the decision will be beneficial for the country and will empower the country. Svanidhi Yojana 2021 will be focusing on the people who’re surviving in daily wages doing multiple tasks in unorganized sectors, street vendors, small business owner.
The government designed a package of the amount that is to be provided to those workers
As per the scheme the Government has decided to provide ₹ 10000 to the small working people of the country such as street vendors, street vendors, and small street vendors, so that it may help in uplifting their work/business and empower them. This will also be profitable for the country as well. The Svanidhi scheme is also known as PM Street Vendors Atma Nirbhar. Read this article further so that you can get complete information about the plan.
Key Highlights Of PM Street Vendors Atma Nirbhar Nidhi Scheme 2021
|Name of the scheme||PM SVANidhi Yojana|
|The beneficiary of the scheme||Street vendors|
|Scheme benefit||Collateral free loan of Rs 10000/-|
|Duration of the loan||One year|
|SVANidhi Scheme announced by||PM Narendra Modi|
|Budget allocated||5000 crore|
|PM SVANidhi Yojana objective||Provide affordable loan|
|Number of beneficiary benefit||50 lakh|
|Application commences from||August|
Official website of Svanidhi Yojana: – https://pmsvanidhi.mohua.gov.in/
SELF-RELIANCE FUND : STANDS FOR?
- As you know that the population small street vendors, small business owners, workers in unorganized sectors are pretty much huge in the country and the output of the work is not meeting the satisfaction level,
- keeping in mind that Prime Minister Narendra Modi ji along with the cabinet proposed to introduce the scheme on 1 June 2020 at the cabinet meeting.
- Under this Svanidhi Yojana 2021, the government will provide an amount of ₹ 10000 in form of car loan to all the interested beneficiaries so that they can carry on their work and be empowered which will boost their income level and can fulfill the necessary requirements just as Food, Shelter and numerous things to maintain a family’s expenses.
- Interested beneficiaries will have to repay the loan of ₹ 10000 provided by the government before the deadline.
- Those who repay their loan on time will be given 7 percent interest subsidy by the government.
- More than 50 lakh people including vendors, hawkers, hand carts, street vendors, thali phalwale, etc. will be benefited by the government under this street vendor aatmnirbhar nidhi scheme.
- Those who are willing to get the benefit of this scheme should apply as soon as possible and can enjoy the mentioned features of the scheme.
PRADHAN MANTRI SVANidhi YOJANA – Mobile Application
Now to bring the applicant at ease, an application has been launched by the government based on the PM SVANidhi YOJANA 2021.
Through the application you can easily access to the required process that is necessary for registering.
- Once you download the application on your respective devices then you can access the process of registering.
- Apply your application to get the benefit of this scheme by providing mandatory details.
- Under this Svanidhi Yojana 2021, street vendors and small street vendors of the country can now fill-up their application by downloading this application on their mobile phones through the direct link.
- This app has been developed for the sourcing and processing of loan applications of app street vendors.
- Under this app, banking correspondents and agents of non-banking financial companies / micro-finance institutions such as field officers of LI will be facilitated.
- This app searches for sellers in survey data.
- Real-time monitoring can be done through this app.
- KYC of applicants can be made easy through this app.
- Through this app, the applicants taking a loan can be easily processed.
PM Svanidhi YOJANA 2021 – MOBILE APPLICATION DOWNLOAD
If you want to download the mobile app, then you have to download it from the Google Store of Android phone. A direct link to the app will be released soon.
MERITS AND OBJECTIVES OF THE SCHEME
- As you know, the lockdown was strictly implemented due to the global pandemic caused by Covid-19.
- The lockdown has been very crucial to various underdeveloped sections of the country, many tracks, street vendors, vegetables, and other street vendors have suffered,
- So the government has decided to pull them up and start a new phase in starting their business for their livelihood.
- The government has made an effort to provide benefits to vendors selling goods on roads around urban/rural areas within the Svanidhi scheme.
- Under this Svanidhi Yojana 2021, street vendors of the country can directly avail working capital loans up to Rs 10,000 by the government and they can repay it in monthly installments in a year.
- More than 46 lakh people will be transported under this scheme and there is no provision for penalty under the scheme.
- Under Swanidhi Yojana, the entire money will be transferred to the accounts of the interested beneficiary three times i.e. one installment will be given every three months and you will get this loan at seven percent interest.
- Under this scheme, more than 2 lakh street vendors have applied for working capital loans so far.
- Out of these loan applications received from street vendors, more than 48,000 have already been sanctioned loans under the Prime Minister Street Vendor’s Self-Reliant Fund Scheme to empower the government.
PM SVANidhi YOJANA 2021 ELIGIBILITY GUIDELINES
However there are certain criteria which have been set up for the same. Firstly the applicant must mark themselves eligible for Svanidhi Yojana 2021 to get the benefits.
- Those vendors who own – Barbershops, shoe bunches (cobblers), paan shops (panwadi), laundry shops (washermen),
- vegetable sellers, fruit sellers, ready-to-eat street food, tea carts or kiosks
- Bread, pakoras (Indian street snacks) and egg sellers, hawkers who sell clothes, books/stationery makers, artisan products Are eligible for the scheme launched by the government.
Mandatory documents for the Street Vendor Self-Reliant Fund Scheme
- Applicant must have voter ID card
- mobile number and passport size photo.
- Bank Account Passbook.
- This scheme is only for the residents of India, i.e the applicant must be the legal resident of the country.
- Under this, only small street vendors of the country will be considered eligible.
- Aadhar Card details of the applicant.
APPLICATION PROCESS Of PM SVANidhi YOJANA 2021
The following are the steps to be Keep in mind while applying for the same.
- The applicant may visit the official website of Svanidhi Yojana 2021
- As you visit the official site, the homepage will open on your screen.
- Now the option of Planning to Apply for Loan will appear on your home screen and you have to click this view more by reading all its three options carefully.
- After this, click on the option of download form, a PDF of the Self Fund Scheme will open in front of you.
- By applying the application form DOWNLOAD, you have to fill in your correct information.
- After this, you have to go to the institute mentioned in it and submit it.
Procedure to get the list of lending institutions
- As soon as you visit the site, you’ll be able to see the home page.
- The home page will provide you various options, click on the ‘View More’ option.
- Now you will see the option of Landers List and click on this option.
- After seeing the list, go there and submit your application form.
HOW TO CHECK YOUR SURVEY STATUS
Following is the process of checking your survey status / road vendor survey search. You follow it step by step: –
- To check the status, visit the official website
- Click the View More button displayed on the home page
- Now you will see the vendor survey list ka option, go to it.
- On this option, you will have to fill all your information and click on the search button.
In the above article, all the details and information that have been mentioned is totally based on the reference of the scheme designed and introduced by the government. Stay tuned for more information regarding the Schemes released by the government.
For further information and queries Follow :
- Go to the official page, on the home page, you will see the option of contact us, you have to click on this option, which will open the next page.
- Now if you have any problem then you can see the contact number shown on the page.