Manav Sampada Portal | manav suvidha portal | manav sampada search | manav sampada hp | forgot password | manav sampada | how to check manav sampada portal | ehrms login | how to apply leave on manav sampada portal | manav sampada app |
To an introduction to this article, is purely packed with Human Property Portal 2020 or MANAV SAMPADA PORTAL.
We will provide every possible details how to register, how to login, step by step steps so that you understand everything easily and do not have to see any problem. Manav Sampada Portal was launched by the state headquarters of Uttar Pradesh government in all its departments.
Teachers and all non-teaching staff can apply for leave through this portal.
The online HRMS management system is started by the state government of Uttar Pradesh with the help of MHRD. All service books of all government departments will be managed through this portal.
OFFICIAL WEBSITE LINK: http://ehrms.upsdc.gov.in/
Human Estate Portal: REGISTRATION
All teachers and non-teaching employees of the state of Uttar Pradesh can apply for leave through this portal.
As per the official notification of Basic Education Council (Basic Education Department), now all teachers and non-teaching staff will have to apply for leave on this portal. On this human property portal of the scheme, many facilities will be available online, from vacation management of all teachers and non-teaching staff to maintenance of service books.
Human Estate Portal: MERITS
- It will be easy to keep a record of all employees through this portal.
- Details of all the staff and teachers will be fully recorded on this portal.
- If a teacher or non-teaching employee has to take leave, then he will be able to take it very easily through this portal.
- The health department will have a lot of facilities through this portal as the data of its doctors, employees and officers will be fed.
- The facility can be availed by all employees of the state of Uttar Pradesh.
MANAV SAMPADA PORTAL: FIRST STAGE
ONLINE APPLICATION PROCESS
- First of all go to the official website whose link is-
- After opening the official website, you will see the option of eHRMS Login on your screen on the home page.
- Click on this option.
- After selecting the option, a form will open in front of you and in this form you will have to select Directorate of Basic Education, User ID etc. in the Department / Head Quarter.
- After selection, you will have to fill your password and captcha code.
- After following all these steps, click on the selection of login, after clicking the login, fill whatever information will be asked of you.
MANAV SAMPADA PORTAL: SECOND STAGE
ONLINE APPLICATION PROCESS
- Online Leave then click Apply Leave.
- Then click on Selecet Reporting Officer.
- Then click on the option of Add A Reporting Officer.
- After this, a form will open in front of you, in which to select Leave in Online Service, select Block Education Officer in Destination, then click on the name of the officer concerned in the Reporting Officer and save, then go back to Online Leave and apply on leave Go Now fill all your information correctly and submit. You will get information about the acceptance or rejection on the registered mobile number.
MANAV SAMPADA PORTAL: STATUS CHECK
- First of all, the interested beneficiary visit the official website.
- Now the homepage will open on your screen, on the home page you will see the section of Public Window, you will see the option of Fact Sheet / P2 from this section, click on this option.
- After filling your information on the next page which will open, click on the option of View Reports and the status of your application will be presented to you.
DISTRICT WISE DATA ENTRY STATUS PROCESS: –
- First go to the official website.
- Now the home page will open on your screen.
- On the home page, click on the option of District Wise Data Entry Status.
- After clicking, the page will open on which you will have to select all the information asked like department, state district etc.
- After filling all the information, click on the View Report button. After this, you can see the District Wise Data Entry Status.