ATMANIRBHAR BHARAT Yojana | ATMANIRBHAR BHARAT Sarkari | ATMANIRBHAR BHARAT Form | ATMANIRBHAR BHARAT Online | ATMANIRBHAR BHARAT Delhi |
The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi, while addressing the nation on 12 May 2020 launched a relief package, Self-Reliant India Campaign. ATMANIRBHAR BHARAT. The Self-Reliant India Campaign will definitely play an important role in fighting the crisis of Covid-19 pandemic. This particular article is purely packed with complete information about the self-reliant India campaign 2021 announced by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji. Popularly known as
PM also presented the estimate budget of about 20 lakh crore rupees which is suppose to be released by the central government which is about 10% of the GDP of the country, under the self-reliance campaign or relief package.
We will tell you how to fill the application for this, what are the benefits of the Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan, what are its objectives and what documents are required for the application. Read our article till the end to get information.
ATMANIRBHAR BHARAT : BRIEF DESCRIPTION
130 crore Indians are to be made self-reliant under this scheme. As you know, due to Covid-19 pandemic, the country is facing economic problem badly. Keeping in mind that about all the harsh condition of the country’s economy Prime Minister Narendra Modi ji took the initiative to start self-reliant India campaign. The prime aim of this scheme is to make Indians self-reliant less and to lower the dependence on services.
The Prime Minister’s Economic Relief Package will increase the efficiency of all sectors and also ensure quality. Under this Atmanirbhar Bharat Scheme, India’s economy will get a support of 120 crores. The Prime Minister of our country, Shri Narendra Modi, gave a speech through video conferencing at the India Ideas Summit organized by US-India Business Council (USIBC).
The Modi government made a lot of efforts to rectify the damage done to India’s economy due to the pandemic caused by Covid-19, said Narendra Modi through video conferencing. Competitiveness, transparency, digitization, innovation and policy stability of these reforms all these that are needed as a factor.
PM Modi invited them to invest in our healthcare. India’s health care sector is growing faster than 2.2%, Modi highlighted in the conference. Experts of the Ministry of Human Resource Development have created the first psychological surrender guidelines under this campaign to relieve the stress of students, parents and teachers. The main objective of the scheme is that India should be prosperous.
Due to the global pandemic caused by Covid 19, the worst impact is on the small, medium industries, workers, laborers and farmers of the country. , Has announced an economic package to make laborers and farmers self-reliant.
ATMANIRBHAR BHARAT : BENEFICIARIES
As mentioned above that this very step has been introduced to uplift the backward condition of the small businessman due to the global pandemic.
- Poor citizens of the country will be the benefited by the self-reliant India campaign.
- Below upper class working population of the countryMigrant laborers will be the beneficiaries of the scheme.
- animal keeper
- Small and marginal farmers
- Organized and Unorganized Sector Individuals
- Small tenant
- Cottage, small and medium scale industries.
ATMANIRBHAR BHARAT 2021 : ADVANTAGES
- The advantage of the mentioned campaign can enjoy by the Indians. As the Government announced ATMANIRBHAR BHARAT about 10 crore laborers of the country will benefit under the relief package.
- Under the Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan, 11 crore employees associated with MSME will benefit.
- The 3.8 million people associated with the industry will be benefitted by the government as well as 4.5 crore employees associated with the textile industry. This economic package (economic package) will benefit the poor laborers, employees as well as people associated with industries like hotels and textiles.
SELF-RELIANT CAMPAIGN 2021 : MOBILE APPLICATION
On 4 July 2020, the Prime Minister of our country, Shri Narendra Modi, launched the self-reliant India App Innovation Challenge, tweeting @GoI_MeitY and @AIMtoInnovate.
With the help of start-up and tech community, the self-sufficient Bharat App has been launched under the self-reliant India Mission.
- The app has been launched to encourage the Indian app makers and innovators, tweeted Ravi Shankar Prasad, Minister of Electronics and Information Technology.
- The youth of the country will be motivated to move forward through this app.
- India has banned 59 apps from China by digital strike.
- The self-sustaining India App Innovation Challenge will work on two tracks.
- Track 1 – It will identify good quality apps while working in mission mode.
- Track 2- Under this, facilities will be provided from the level of identification to market penetration to create new apps and platforms.
- Existing apps will receive incentives through this app.
- Along with guiding the government, the government will support apps in the categories of learning, work from home, gaming, business, entertainment, office utilities and social networking.
SELF-RELIANT CAMPAIGN 2021 : LATEST UPDATES
To make the country of India stronger through the Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan, the Prime Minister of our country announced.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi has talked about improving and furthering the country’s economy which has deteriorated since covid 19.
- Modi ji addressed the annual meeting of the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII).
- Our government considers the private sector as a partner in the development journey of the country, to bring India back on the path of rapid growth, to create a self-reliant India with intent, inclusion, investment, investment, infrastructure, infrastructure, innovation. Innovation is very important, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said in the announcement.
BOOST UP IN THE PPE KIT PRODUCTION
There is a need that such products should be made in the country, which are made in India and made for the world, Modi said while addressing this.
- The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi, in announcing the Atmanirbhar Bharat Scheme said that necessary infrastructure is being prepared for the clusters of local agro products near the village.
- There are many opportunities for a lot of CII members.
- Indian entrepreneurs have created crores of PPE in the last 3 months only.
- Many primary sectors have been identified to make Make in India a major medium of employment in India, PM Modi ji said while announcing this.
OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF ATMANIRBHAR BHARAT CAMPAIGN 2021 https://www.pmindia.gov.in/en/
ANNOUNCEMENT MADE ON MSME
- Collateral free automatic loan of Rs 3 lakh crore for business including MSMEs.
- Subordinate debt of Rs 20000 crores for MSMEs.
- Rs 50000 crore equity acquisition through MSME fund.
- New definition of MSME.
- Global tender up to Rs 200 crore will be rejected.
- Other interventions for MSMEs.
- 2500 Crore FFF assistance for vocational and workers for 3 more months.
- Rs 30000 for NBFC / HCS / MFI. Liquidity facility of Rs 45000 Crore Partial Credit Guarantee Scheme for NBFCs.
- Liquidity injection of Rs 90000 crore for DCOM.
- Relief to contractors.
- Extension of registration and completion date of real estate projects under RERA.
- Liquidity of 50000 crores through TDS / TCS reduction.
- Other Tax Measures.
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT : FOR POOR AND FARMERS
- Provided direct support to farmers and rural economy post COVID-19
- Assistance to the migrant and urban poor during the last 2 months.
- MGNREGS assistance to return migrants
- Changes in Labor Code- Benefits for workers.
- Supply of free food to migrants for 2 months.
- 2021- One Nation One Ration Card to use public distribution system from any fair price shop in India. Technology system used to enable migrants.
- Affordable Rental Housing Complex (ARCH) for migrant workers / urban poor.
- Rs 1500 crore for Mudra Shishu loan.
- Special credit facility of Rs 5000 crore for street vendors.
- Rs 70000 crore for promotion of housing sector and middle income group through expansion of CLSS.
- 6000 crore employment push using CAMPA fund.
- Additional emergency working capital fund of Rs.30000 crore for the farmers through NABARD.
- To promote 2.5 crore farmers through Kisan Credit Card, Rs 2 lakh.
Following are the 11 announcements made to double the income of farmers : –
Due to Kovid-19, the farmers of the country have suffered a lot, due to which the government has announced ATMANIRBHAR BHARAT Scheme that the government can improve their condition
- Rs 11 Lakh Crore Fund for the Establishment of Agriculture Infrastructure
- Fund of Rs 11 lakh crore for the establishment of agricultural infrastructure
- A New Scheme Worth Rs 10000 Crore aimed at a formalization of micro food enterprises
- A new scheme aimed at a formalization of micro-food enterprises worth Rs. 10000 Crore
- Allocated Rs 2000 Crore For Fisherman under the Pradhan Mantri Matstya Sampada Yojana
- 2000 crore allocated for fishermen under Pradhan Mantri Matri Sampada Yojana
- Rs 15,000 crore will be set up for the development of animal husbandry infrastructure.
- The central government will allocate Rs 4000 crore for herbal farming.
- Rs 500 crore has been set aside for beekeeping initiatives.
- Operation Green will be expanded to cover all fruits and vegetables worth Rs 500 crore.
- Amendments will be made in essential food like cereals, edible oils, oilseeds, pulses, onions and potatoes.
- Agricultural marketing reforms will be implemented through a new law that will remove barriers to interstate trade.
- The farmer will be assured price and quality through convenient agricultural produce.
The fourth and fifth tranches are as follows : –
- was mostly associated with structural reforms, totaling 48,100 crores.
- Viability gap funding ₹ 8,100 crore.
- Additional MGNREGS 40,000 crores.
PM Modi SELF-RELIANT SCHEME 2021 : ASPECTS
As you know, before the modernization, India had many diseases in the country which we had to face even then and you will also show Kovid-19, keeping in mind that the Government of India announced a self-reliant plan. Mainly 5 things are required for the development of any country and to make it self-sufficient, which is as follows:
- demand and supply
What are the important areas under the Self-Reliant India Campaign Relief Package?
- Agricultural System
- Simple and clear rules law
- Good Infrastructure
- Competent and Determined Human Rights
- Better Financial Services
- Motivating new business
- Motivating Investment
- Make in India
Following are the resolutions and conclusions of the self-reliant India campaign :-
The scheme will be followed to provide new momentum to the country under this Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan . Under the scheme, special attention or emphasis will be given to the laborers, laborers, farmers, small scale industries, cottage industries, middle class industries.
Under the ATMANIRBHAR BHARAT Scheme, this package will provide assistance of 20 lakh crores to all these industries which is the means of livelihood of a poor citizen of India.
The main pledge is that this PM Modi relief package is for the northern working man of the country who tests for the countrymen in every situation and leads the country to high and empowers the country.
If the objectives and resolutions of the scheme are implemented properly, no one can stop the state from moving forward. Whatever information will be updated in the context of the plan, we will definitely tell you through your article, thank you read this article till the end.